Women’s Health at Home Testing Kit
At Home Comprehensive Women’s Health and Infectious Disease Panel
EMPOWERING HIGHLY ACCURATE DETECTION OF MICROORGANISMS ALL AT ONCE
Our comprehensive Women Health and Infectious Disease Kit (WHK) covering 36 vaginal microbiota excludes the need for a pap smear and error-prone culture-based tests. These microorganisms are known to cause a variety of conditions in the female reproductive system resulting in:
Urinary Tract Infections
Sexuality Transmitted Infections
HOW IT WORKS
Women’s Health at Home Testing Kit, Health Insurance test in 15 minutes
Women’s Health at Home Testing Kit, Out of Pocket test in 15 minutes
Using convenient swap sample collection for patients, we provide fast, convenient, and highly accurate diagnostic testing. You will schedule a virtual appointment with Dr. Dadgar to see if you qualify for the at-home testing kit. If approved, then we will mail you a testing kit within 24-48 hours. You will take the testing sample and then mail it back to PMCDX where they will have a board-certified physician anayze the test and provide you with the results.
* If you are booking appointments for multiple individuals, you will need to book each person separately.
** All sales are final and cannot be rescheduled.
*** Please take a moment to read through our Patient Consent Agreement.
What happens after I book my appointment?
- You will receive an email confirmation with your appointment time, date, form and instructions.
- You must fill out the form for each individual and submit prior to your appointment. Once you complete the form, we will automatically receive a copy.
- You must have an official ID with you for verification purposes.
- After submission of your self-collected test kit, we will email your results via HIPPA compliant interface.
When will I get my results?
After I receive my data, can PMCDx make any medical recommendations?
No. You must seek medical advice from the health care provider. It is your responsibility to share your result with your health care provider. PMCDx does not accept any responsibility for your care management.
MICROORGANISMS WE TEST FOR:
Bacterial Microorganisms List
- Atopobium vaginae
- Bacteroides fragilis
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Escherichia coli
- Gardnerella vaginalis
- Haemophilus ducreyi
- Lactobacillus crispatus
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus iners
- Lactobacillus jensenii
- Megasphaera 1
- Megasphaera 2
- Mobiluncus curtisii
- Mobiluncus mulieris
- Mycoplasma genitalium
- Mycoplasma hominis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Prevotella bivia
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus agalactiae (group B)
- Treponema pallidum (Syphilis)
- Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Candida albicans
- Candida dubliniensis
- Candida glabrata
- Candida krusei
- Candida lusitaniae
- Candida parapsilosis
- Candida tropicalis
Viral & Protozoa
Viral & Protozoa Microorganisms
- Human papillomavirus type 16
- Human papillomavirus type 18
- Human papillomavirus type 45
- Trichomonas vaginalis